|5:05 PM – Council Meeting in Committee-of-the-Whole In-camera (Closed to the Public), in the Council Ante Room, to discuss the following:
- Personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees;
– Staff Appointment.
- Receiving of advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege, including communications necessary for that purpose;
– Welland Recreational Canal Corporation Governance.
- Litigation or potential litigation, including matters before administrative tribunals, affecting the municipality or local board;
– Cordage Green discussion.
- Proposed or pending acquisition or disposition of land by the municipality or local board;
– Request for Expressions of Interest – Redevelopment of the Downtown Node and Northern Reach of the Welland Recreation Waterway Lands.
– Proposal to Stop Up, Close, Declare Surplus, and acceptance for an offer to City-owned unopened Road Allowances between Lots 259 B.F. and 259 and between Lots 259 B.F. and 260 B.F., east of Colbeck Drive and south of Webber Road (located within 490 Colbeck Drive).
– General Electric (GE) Gateway Incentive program.
– Proposal to declare surplus and acceptance of an offer of City-owned lands at the north-east corner of Sauer Avenue and Hildred Street.
– Central Fire Hall.