Meetings are open to the public unless otherwise noted. Information is obtained from the applicable agency, board, committee, or commission and downloaded to this calendar as it becomes available. Information is subject to change. Please check back often for the most up-to-date information, including cancellations.
* Note: Cogeco has advised that the Council Meeting on Tuesday, February 7th, will be taped and aired on Friday, February 10th, at 9:00 a.m. This is due to a contract they have with another organization.
Senior Citizens Advisory Committee Meeting ≫
4:00 PM Monday Feb. 6 2017 –
Welland Community Wellness Complex, 145 Lincoln Street
Welland Downtown Business Improvement Area Board of Management Meeting ≫
5:30 PM Monday Feb. 6 2017 –
Room 108/109, at the Civic Square, 60 East Main Street
Council Meeting in Committee-of-the-Whole In-camera (Closed to the Public), ≫
6:40 PM Tuesday Feb. 7 2017 – to discuss the following:
- Personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees.
– Committee Appointments for the following Committee
• Senior Citizens Advisory Committee
in the Council Ante Room
Council Meeting, in Open Session ≫
7:00 PM Tuesday Feb. 7 2017 –
- Legislated Public Hearing(s) Pursuant to the Planning Act.
– see Note above
in the Council Chambers
Arts and Culture Advisory Committee Meeting ≫
6:00 PM Wednesday Feb. 8 2017 –
Welland Community Wellness Complex, 145 Lincoln Street.
Public Information Meeting ≫
7:00 PM Thursday Feb. 9 2017 – regarding the following:
- Applications for Zoning By-law Amendment and Standard Condominium for lands at 699 Niagara St. (File No. 2017-01; 26CD-14-17001).
- Applications for Zoning By-law Amendment and Official Plan Amendment for lands at 16 Steel St. (File No. 2017-02; OPA).
in the Community Room, at Civic Square, 60 East Main Street