Meetings are open to the public unless otherwise noted. Information is obtained from the applicable agency, board, committee, or commission and downloaded to this calendar as it becomes available. Information is subject to change. Please check back often for the most up-to-date information, including cancellations.
* Note: Cogeco has advised that the Council Meeting on Tuesday, February 7th, will be taped and aired on Friday,
February 10th, at 9:00 a.m. This is due to a contract they have with another organization.
Senior Citizens Advisory Committee Meeting ≫
4:00 PM Monday Mar. 6 2017 –
Welland Community Wellness Complex, 145 Lincoln Street
Welland Downtown Business Improvement Area Board of Management Meeting ≫
5:30 PM Monday Mar. 6 2017 –
Room 108/109, at the Civic Square, 60 East Main Street
Nominating Committee Meeting ≫
5:20 PM Tuesday Mar. 7 2017 –
Council Ante Room
Council Meeting in Committee-of-the-Whole In-camera (Closed to the Public), ≫
5:25 PM Tuesday Mar. 7 2017 – to discuss the following:
- Proposed or pending acquisition or disposition of land by the municipality or local board.
– Youngs Sportsplex update.
- Personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees.
– Committee Appointments for the following Committees:
Active Transportation Advisory Committee
Market Square Advisory Committee
– Volunteer Firefighters Negotiations.
– Personnel Matter.
in the Council Ante Room
Council Meeting, in Open Session, ≫
7:00 PM Tuesday Mar. 7 2017 –
- Legislated Public Hearing(s) Pursuant to the Planning Act.
in the Council Chambers
Transit Advisory Committee Meeting ≫
5:00 PM Wednesday Mar. 8 2017 –
Council Ante Room, at the Civic Square, 60 East Main Street
Arts and Culture Advisory Committee Meeting ≫
6:00 PM Wednesday Mar. 8 2017 –
Welland Community Wellness Complex, 145 Lincoln Street.
North Welland Business Improvement Area Board of Management Meeting ≫
4:15 PM Thursday Mar. 9 2017 –
Boston Pizza Restaurant, 934 Niagara Street.
Public Information Meeting ≫
7:00 PM Thursday Mar. 9 2017 – regarding the following:
- Application for Zoning By-law Amendment for lands on the west side of Louise St., north of Sauer Ave.
- Applications for Approval of a Draft Plan of Vacant Land Condominium and Zoning By-law Amendment for lands on the west side of Prince Charles Dr. North, north of Fitch St.
- Applications for Zoning By-law and Official Plan Amendments for lands at 383 Aqueduct St.
in the Community Room